Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random thoughts from Denny's... (btw love eggs over medium)

My thoughts are swimming
My brain has been inspired by floating memories of information overload
Handwriting is fast and furious
I may explode with thought any moment
Which quite frankly frightens me
What if they (they being thoughts, ideas and etc) decide to do the breast stroke into forgotteness as many "theys" do

Guess I should make one of my many lists
And catalogue each divinity of creativity

Who knew the internet and writings on such things could make me wild and restless...

It's better than thinking on
deficiant bank accounts
and looming eviction notices

At least these dog paddling ideas bring hope
instead of defeat

Wow my handwriting just got
STEADY AGAIN...

Crazy how sobering thoughts can do that.

No comments: